Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO Inc. is a privately-held software company that develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware VM backup, replication, and recovery.
Scheduled for release in Q1 2017, the upcoming NAKIVO Backup & Replication v7 will provide a subset of new features.
While NAKIVO Backup & Replication already supports VMware and AWS EC2, the new version will add support for Hyper-V 2016 and 2012 (R2), and thus will provide the ability to back up, replicate, and recover VMware VMs, Hyper-V VMs, and AWS EC2 instances in the same product.
The upcoming v7 will add the following features:
- Support for VMware vSphere v6.5 and Skip Swap File
- Agentless, image-based backup/replication of live Hyper-V VMs
- Support for Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes
- Application-aware, forever-incremental Hyper-V VM backup
- Up to 1,000 GFS recovery points per Hyper-V VM backup
- Global data deduplication and compression for all backups
- Automated backup verification
- Backup copy offsite and to Azure/AWS clouds
- Instant file recovery
- Instant Exchange objects recovery
- Instant Active Directory objects recovery
- Full VM recovery to the same or a new host
What About Price? Click Here to read more
Thanks for reading! You can follow me on Twitter @PrigentNico